Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend Roundup

  I went to Folsom for a good old fashion wake Saturday. The man being honored, Mark was a good friend of my  "riding buds". I had only met him once but was honored to be invited to come celebrate his short time on this rock we all live on.
  My buddy the Lou Foo came over to ride up to Folsom with me. His bike was down so I loaned him my Shovel to ride, its first real voyage. I took the pan and we where off straight through the fog Sacramento bound. The bikes ran good all the way up and most of the way home. My pan started missing and loosing power Lou Foo got ahead of me and we got separated and him with a dead cell phone we never hooked up. He finally gave up on me an headed for my house I called dad and had him come up in the truck to get me. We both made it back to my house about ten minuets apart.
  Bikes are both back in the garage and I will give the pan a good looking over after Christmas. On the good side the only problem the Shovel had was Lou running out of gas ( after we got separated ) and not knowing there was a reserve on the tank. He pushed it a mile to the gas station.

Back home

The wake


 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the Pan but I'm glad you guys made it up my good man.

    ReplyDelete