Monday, April 30, 2012

The important things in life

   So I had this killer time camping and shooting out in the California woods. I was going to post and blog all about it, thank all the proper people for inviting me but that will have to wait until later.
   My son Cole asked me today if he could ride with me on the motorcycle, he said "Dad my legs are long enough now". My daughter Sofia steped in with a "I rode when I was 4". Long story short, Cole got to go for his first real ride on a motorcycle today (on a Panhead no less). It was great fun for both of us.


2 comments:

  1. Right on! My older kids are 6 and 9 and around the same height. It's a fight when it's their turn to ride with dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has been patiently waiting for this. He had to watch his sister ride to and from Born Free last year.

    ReplyDelete